Support Is Welcome!

What Do You Have To Say?

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

An Update

Apologies to all those who have been cursing my more philosophical musings of late. Too much time spent in a room knowing your mates are still fooling around with extended vacations tends to do that to a man. So I thought I’d take a break and go back to posting nonsense.

So what exactly has been going on while the blog has been temporarily frozen in time? Well, the World Cup came and went without me watching a single match proper and somehow finding myself immune to football fever, though even I can’t seem to get ‘Waving flag’ out of my ears.

Also been trying to rediscover reading, however Paulo Coelho’s ‘Brida’ is proving a real roadblock and I just want to get through it and move on to books that will keep me glued to them. (Sorry Bee!!!)

For those who do not know, the Army is still in Kashmir and we possible future journalists are debating issues on topics related to that, along with the BP oil spill and the Bhopal gas tragedy (when we are not playing dumb charades that is). Which reminds me, we also played a rather interesting game called ‘Boomerang’, except that it ended up with me forced to explain hair care techniques and endorse an electronic waste paper basket!

On a (slightly) more serious note, I’m trying to find a window to write more seriously and develop the blog a bit more, though time is short and my access to the internet is horrendously limited. I just like this blog too much to simply let it go. So consider this a transmission against the stagnation of blogs, this is not John Connor but if you are reading this, you are the Resistance. Show your support in overthrowing Stagnet by leaving some comments and coming up with some creative ideas for me to work on. Let’s get moving soldiers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.