Support Is Welcome!

What Do You Have To Say?

Saturday, July 31, 2010

The wonderful randomness of life, in pictures

I love taking pictures. It’s the reason I always insist on having a really good camera phone I can whip out anytime and start snapping. This tendency of mine has led to quite a large collection of photos that are highly unlikely to make sense to anyone other than me. There are some taken on walks, during drives, at home, on train journeys, inside shops, it just keeps on going. It’s not like no one has ever seen them, but I suppose keeping them all stored on a hard drive doesn’t really do them justice either, so here are a few.

Dove Orchid...don't get the name for nothing!
A rainy night in Trivandrum, my kind of weather!
Munnar... didn't even have to bother with a good angle.
Oil slick, BP should see this!
Found greenery in Chennai! On a road in Adyar.

Note:  This just a taste of what jobless people do when left alone. Believe me it's fun! All the pictures displayed here were taken by me courtesy the Sony Ericsson k550i and c903. Thanks a bunch SE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.