Support Is Welcome!

What Do You Have To Say?

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Realizations and deadlines

All right, I admit, I’ve been slacking off. Which is why (obviously) I haven’t posted anything in a while. But in my defense, I must say that it isn’t easy to come up with something interesting and worth writing about when you are basically sitting at home doing nothing but gaming and hanging out with friends. And it also doesn’t mean that anyone reading this right now should get the impression that I do have something interesting to write about now, because I don’t!
So what I’ve done is that I’ve sat my lazy self down at the computer and just let myself go……..again.
However, it’s been a nice few weeks, finally having all the time in the world at your disposal is a great feeling, and in that time I’ve actually managed to get a driver’s license!
Anyways the only really interesting thing that has happened is that I’ve decided what I want to do with my life. Yes people, I have officially decided to pursue a career in journalism and media studies. So that means I’ll probably be going to college in Madras!
And it’s also finally given me the satisfaction that I probably won’t have to sit behind a desk for the rest of my life doing nothing but staring at a computer.
So, in the meantime, I’ve been reading Shashi Tharoor’s Great Indian Novel and waiting for Transformers 2 :P.
So that about sums up my vacation activities. And now that I have a one month deadline until college starts, I suppose that time will be short, and posts may be few and far between. So bear with me and keep visiting!

3 comments:

Veda said...

cool..bravo! which college? and what course? and good luck with it..

oh and enjoy the feeling of nothingness ..will be long before u get this jobless agian.. :D

The introspective wanderer said...

yea i know.........making the most of it .......
n im doin journalism and mass comm at srm university :)

Narendran Vasudevan Mappat said...

WOW

Post a Comment

.