Support Is Welcome!

What Do You Have To Say?

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Eureka! Writer’s Block!!

I’m not really sure if this is the phenomenon known as writer’s block but what follows is proof as to how I’ve tried unsuccessfully to publish a post in the recent past. Since I still have not been able to think up anything to add to them, I decided to compile all my unfinished posts and put them up anyway, for anyone who can make head or tail out of them. Two, or rather three birds with one stone, if you will.  And since the contents are just pointless raving on my part, be warned that what follows will probably make no sense. But then for the most part, neither did ‘Pulp Fiction’.
Unfinished post 1
This is what I like to describe as the ‘weird mood’. It’s when things go out of control in my already thought crowded head. The situation that makes me wonder why I can’t just be talking about rocket science one moment and go “Hey, a bird!” before launching into a lecture about birds. In short, it’s that kind of time when I have no idea what I’m actually thinking about, some idea what I want to think about and a fair understanding that thinking about what I want to think about will not particularly help me. Call it frustration caused by unvented emotions built up over a significant period of time, but for now I think I’ll stick to ‘weird mood’.
Unfinished post 2
The first picture that comes to mind on thinking of the word evolution is probably that sequential diagram that shows the evolution of men from apes. Truth is, that is not a very relevant part of the thing at all. A physical transformation or a change in appearance is not much to consider compared to what has happened to man over the years.
We are the offspring of coincidence. Ever wondered how many things happened in exactly the right sequence at the right time to bring us here today? That in a vast universe of uncharted size we happen to inhabit the only known planet capable of supporting life, and even within the planet, so many things came together to create a favourable environment for whatever form we originated in. Mere coincidence or a higher power? That debate will rage on endlessly..
Unfinished post 3
Sometimes, there are periods when people just seem to fall out of a timeline. As if the world keeps moving and they remain stuck. There is a past, which does not seem too distant and is still fresh in memory. There is also a future, again not too far away and eagerly anticipated. But somehow, there is no real present. There are things that need to be done but there is no real progress, attempts are made but nothing happens. At the same time the world goes on at its own pace, it is like standing on a sidewalk watching traffic pass by, at the same time waiting for an opportunity to cross the road and get a move on..
                                                ****************************************************
And that’s that. Normal posting shall resume shortly. Good day to all!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

HA HA... Gud luck wit the writer's block ;)

Lookin forward to your normal postings soon !

Post a Comment

.